Golly, What a long time it has been since I typed in blogland.
I am awake. I had to take middle of the night pain meds and dare not go back to bed before they take effect as I know I will think unhelpful things if I do. I like a lot that I can sit on my lounge and type and the novelty has most certainly not worn off yet. It is nice to know that now when I take pain meds they are more likely to work as before the effect was minimal and I had to take a lot, now I can take less and with better effect since I have the edge taken off the pain with the pain patch. Still yet to find something that will help me feel less exhausted ALL THE TIME!
Our boarder moved out on Friday. YAY YAY YAY! I do think I am a bit mean to be so happy about it because he was rather nice but I am just so glad to have my space back. That was why we moved to a bigger house, so I could have SPACE. However when someone is living here and they are not a close friend or family member I still needed to keep to my room which was very crampy.
I have drawn away from God and am not so sure when that happened but I want it to change. God is the only one who really understands me and the only one who ever can and I have not been spending time with Him so much lately and that upsets me but it is only my fault. I want to start worshipping again on my own and with A. It is the best thing for our marriage, drawing closer to God together brings us closer to one another. Aside from that, I want to be more concious of talking to God throughout the day, every day. I have done this for many years but seemed to have stopped doing it so much recently for no particular reason.
God, I am yours and I am sorry for letting myself be apart from you. I love you more than anything and look forward to having more time with you from today onwards. Thank you for always promising to have me back. Amen.
Ahhh, that's better-seriously :o)
I think I will invite my friend in Wisconsin to view my blog. Not sure what to call her though as her name starts with A and I have one of those and her nickname starts with R and I have one of those too. Hmmm, will ask her.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can use my name hun. I don't mind, or you could make up something randomly clever like Ninja VooDoo Pants. :)
ReplyDelete