Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Missing K

Missing K

I was not ready for K to die and I should not have gone to sleep in the hours before she died. I should have sat with her for as long as it took. I was woken 'just in time' but it was not right, I should have been there for the hours before too. I was sleeping in the chair next to her bed, but I was not holding her until the very last moment. I want her back. I want God to fix her and give her back. I loved her, she was my friend.

I miss you K and I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe, just maybe you need to sleep so that our Lord could spend that time with her preparing her for her new home so that it wasn't such a shock, so that she had ready made friends and comfort on her entry. She knew you were there and that is all she needed to know. You did not fail her and in this world of humanity "should" is not a good word, in the world of God its just about love and relationship and you had that with K.

    I kno wyou miss her and that is okay, I am sorry that God is not going to give her back to you in this life, but I am glad that she is out of pain, she deserves to be out of pain and free from the strings of this earth. She was so so privileged to have a friend like you, a God-given, God-chosen friend to sit with her in her final days and hours.

    Never regret what has been for you do not know what might've been, only what is.

    I love you, so does K, so does God Almighty, Lover of your soul xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Telly,

    Thank you for being patient with me while I continue to talk or type about K. I do not want this world to forget her.

    Thank you for your support.

    Love moon

    ReplyDelete