Had it explained to me how to add a reader to my blog.
Started to go back to sleep.
Suddenly worried that I would forget instructions by the time I woke.
Got up in a hurry to follow instructions to invite reader.
Fell down stairs.
Hurt my bum.
Think "bum does not really need MORE hurt"
Nothing broken.
It's funny really...now that I'm not winded anymore.
I ate a good breakfast this morning. Was feeling sort of okay about that as I usually start my proper eating (of eiher liquids or solids) a little later in the day at the moment. Anyway, Ace (a nifty new nickname for A [who happens to be my beloved husband]) wanted to have raisin toast and I had three of the last four slices meaning he resorted to cereal instead. Now I feel like I should not have eaten the bread. Blah. ED guilt.
Oh crap my bum hurts a LOT. Sitting, well sort of...on ice now.
I think that I do not think that I like being in business for ourselves. It is scary and hard and well...scary and hard. There are so many people who want money and there isn't enough of it to go around. Our business needs a miracle to survive. People think that because we live in a big house and wear expensive clothes that all is well in our financial world. Never mind considering that we rent off friends for a better than good price and that the clothes we wear are from our own shop and therefore it is more cost effective for us to wear 'posh clothes' than shop at KMart most of the time. BLAH! Anyway, I hate being broke, though it would be easier if people just recognised that for what it was rather than thinking we are rich.
My bum still hurts.
Welcome Kim :o)
Flibberty Jibbert Willow the Whisp a Clown! (How Do You Solve a Problem like Maria? The Sound of Music).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment