Sunday, April 19, 2009

moonblog first blog

Okay, well this is sure weird. I am blogging!

There is little for me to type right now however. I have just taken some meds and because I'm feeling sick I do not want to lie down yet so I'm having a nutritious frozen drink and typing here for a bit before going back to bed.

I really want to create something for my friend who went to be with Jesus nearly two weeks ago. I do not know what though. I thought perhaps I could affix her eulogy here and some of the thoughts that I wrote to my psychologist about her. I will have to think about it. To those who are reading this and already have heard me talk about my friend (who I will call Missy) and are sick of it, please bare with me a little longer.

Now I will just think out my fingers a bit...I am wondering who I will let read this thing. Should I let my psychologit read it? My husband? My Mum...no, I don't think so. There are two friends who I will let read it I think, Princess F and Princess R. I think mostly my husband would not be that interested in reading, so I might just put a signed in link on our PC and then he can go straight to it if he chooses but he doesn't have to and if there is something I need him to know and I have put it in here and it is hard to talk about I can provide him with the exact link.

"Thinking out my fingers" means I'm thinking and letting my fingers do their very best to keep up with said thunks and whatever bits they manage come out as typing.

In case I suddenly become crazy enough (or brave enough) to allow any strangers to read this or even people who know me but know little about me...I will briefly into...

I am 34, married for 12.5 years, Christian, mum to two wonderbubble children, I make up words as I see fit, studying part time when I am well enough (physically and mentally), trying to get a handle on the fact that I have been sick with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome for a long time but have done my best to pretend it was not happening, I am blessed to have an 'Aspy' brain (Asperger's Syndrome), recovering from an eating disorder (I maintain that I am in recovery even if I relapse because even during relapse I remain recovery focussed and as much as I am able comply with treatment). I am working on being well enough (in all aspects) for long enough to be able to start IVF so we can have another baby as it seems I dropped the egg carton and now my eggs are scrambled or something? Oh, I'm in Australia, in NSW. My husband runs our own businesses and looks after me, he is amazing, I'm keeping him.

I think that will do for now. Thank you for reading to anyone who did (and of course no one has to)

Am I supposed to sign off? Oh well, I will, moondrop (this is not my real name, though I was born in the 70's so you could be excused for thinking it is)

1 comment:

  1. I love that I get to read and be a part of your new blog :). You truly are wonderbubble and it will be very nice to meet Princess F in here, whom I have not yet met in real life :).

    I love you moon!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete